Yamaha MT-07 Mono Arm license plate kit
- Mono Arm license plate support, exclusive UB creation to make the bike unique
- Aluminium holder with back support, joint and Mono Arm in steel, life lasting
- Adjustable tilt
- Electric cables blocked by cable guide on the bracket
- Weather protection for license plate light
- Simple assembly without changes to the bike and stepbystep instructions that can be downloaded online
- Respects traffic laws
- UB guarantee and after sales assistance
- THE PURCHASE OPTION ON THE TOP ALLOWS TO PURCHASE EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR ASSEMBLY AND CHOOSE A DIFFERENT MODEL OF LED TURN SIGNALS THAN THOSE PROPOSED (TO BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY, LIGHTS SECTION)
License plate support kit with Glory homologated corner lights (standard lighting) or Glory SQ (sequential lighting), hyperled homologated license plate light, support for original reflector. License plate support made from aluminum with plate/joint, Mono Arm and finish/reinforcement plate in steel. The exclusive tilt adjustment system, in addition to making the kit customizable, has the function of relieving the plate support from being subjected to vibrations, preventing breakage by concentrating the work load on the steel plate / joint. Tested over the long-term, life lasting. The electric cable of the license plate light is fixed along the inside of the bracket by means of a cable guide and reaches under the saddle fixing itself for a distance along the fork and the shoeguard. The direction indicators and the reflector are placed on the tail through the appropriate support. The kit comes pre-assembled, assembly is simple and no change to the original parts is necessary.
There are no certifications for license plate supports, it is necessary to respect the laws of the road in technical detail: all our products comply with traffic regulations.
The original turn lights are not compatible. The original reflector must be re-installed, if it isn't present on the motorbike it must be purchased separately. Includes hardware and illustrated step-by-step assembly instructions that can also be downloaded online.
- Worldwide shipping in 2-3 working days
- Shipping is free to Italy only (where is clearly indicated)
- Shipping cost to Europe is 15.90 Euro until 2 kg, 24.90 Euro over 2 kg
- Shipping cost to Australia is 37.59 Euro until 2 kg, 69.90 Euro over 2 kg
- Shipping cost to Canada is 29.90 Euro until 2 kg, 42.90 Euro over 2 kg
- Shipping cost to United States is 39.90 Euro until 2 kg, 49.90 Euro over 2 kg
- Shipping cost to Singapore is 44.70 Euro until 3 kg, 54.90 Euro over 3 kg
- Shipping cost to the rest of the world is between 29.90 and 69.90 (please see rates in the checkout page, once the destination country has been entered)